Senior Software Engineer C++
FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a number of new Senior Software Engineer C++ roles at varying levels with our client a leading company in Limerick. We have roles from Software Engineer to Senior Software Engineer to Lead Software Engineer.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in software development.
- A strong understanding of software design and systems & architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
- Experience with and proficiency in:
- Multi-threaded C#/.NET deveopment
- VxWorks operating System
- Experience with serial protocols (rs232, rs485, rs422) and TCP/IP and socket development and knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, switches, routers)
- Additionally, experience with the following is an advantage
- Developing with relational databases, SQL server preferred
- Experience with electro/opto-mechanical instrumentation development, robotics, motion control and sensors
- Profiling and throughput optimization
- Experience with Unix/Linux System Programming
- Experience with ActiveX, COM+, WCF, CORBA
- Image capture and image processing software development
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and debug complex software systems
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation is a plus