Senior Software Developer
A unique opportunity to join one of Ireland's most progressive and advanced software companies, leading the way in innovation and always looking for possible avenues to work with bleeding-edge technology. My client consists of over 200 companies across more than 20 countries worldwide. They are hiring Software Engineers for an In-School solution: leading school administration solution on the international market.
The successful candidate will be working in a team of 5-7 developers and contributing to the solution design and development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing business requirements and contributing to the design of technical solutions
- Implementing the solutions with the code that conforms to industry and company quality standards and guidelines
- Code reviews
- Following Scrum process
- Documentation of the solutions
Desired Skills Include:
- Software design and development of 7+ years
- Working on full-stack solutions
- Leading development projects and designing software applications
- Java, Spring, MySQL, and Cloud computing
- Building micro-services, APIs, web applications
As a Software Developer, you'll be joining an organisation that is part of a major group of companies and working on innovative software for the public sector. You'll be offered an 8% pension package as well as 25 days holiday.
If you enjoy working collaboratively in small teams, using the latest technologies, then this may be the ideal fit for you.
Don't delay, get in touch today!