Senior Site Reliability Engineer Role
Role: Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Dublin West
- Min 4 years' experience working in a similar role
- Experience with working in a team, including coordinating large projects, communicating well, and exercising initiative when presented with problems.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Background in java development desired
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
- Min Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Computer Science/Engineering or related studies
- Experience working with the following tech: Redux, React, JS, Java, CSS, Spring, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, JIRA, Gitlab
- Experience in a telecom environment is a plus
- Mobile phone / broadband
- Private pension
- Healthcare and life assurance
- Bike to work scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Free car parking
- Group discount scheme
- Sports and social club