Senior Site Engineer
Role: Senior Site Engineer
Location: Clara, Co. Offaly
Contract: Full Time
Salary/Benefits: A competitive market leading salary and a strong benefits package are available for the right candidate.
FRS Recruitment are working alongside a growing and established contractor who are now recruiting for a Senior Site Engineer.
The initial role will operate in Clara, Co. Offaly for a residential build and continue with other projects in the Midlands / Dublin areas with projects ranging from commercial, industrial, civil, fit-out, pharma, and residential.
Work with and report to other Senior Engineers, Project Manager and Senior Management.
Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in a timely manner.
Assist with management of all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site, ensuring compliance with the Company's Quality and Safety Management Systems including management of subcontractors and plant.
Management of subcontractors on site.
Responsible for site setting out, levels and completing As Built drawings, etc.
- A Level 7 Qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 year's experience in Structural/Civil Engineering projects and be competent in all aspects of site setting out.
- Full Irish Driving Licence.
- Experience in Traffic & Pedestrian Management, but not essential.
- Good IT skills and computer literacy, proficient in the use of MS Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Competent in use of AutoCAD, GPS, Total Station, and Dumpy Level.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate a number of various projects.