Senior site Engineer
Due to expansion of Data Centre our client is looking to expand their team with a new Senior Site Engineer with previous experience on working on these sorts of projects.
Please review the full job details below and apply with your CV using the link provided.
This position is immediately available, interviews can be arranged at short notice for suitable candidates.
- Working alongside the Project Manager and the delivery team & Subcontractors.
- Involved in technical verification's of civil engineering design.
- Involved QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI's and resolves technical issues
- Monitor safe working practices on site.
- Overview and documentation of materials, plant, and project logistics.
- At least 6 years experience
- Relevant Third level degree
- Main Contractor experience
- Experience on Civil Engineering projects
- Strong IT skills - using AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
- GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is essential
Competitive Industry benefits package available for more details please contact Siobhan in the FRS office.