Senior Site Engineer
FRS Recruitment are looking for a Senior Site Civil Engineer for a large scale high profile development in the centre of Dublin.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they are able to demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client's representatives as appropriate. They will be required to undertake surveying, setting out and site supervision work while keeping records of all site activities. The work will be a mix of field-based work as well as QA reporting and CAD drafting.
- Set out, level and survey operational sites
- Setting out of CFA piling
- Monitoring of agreed settlement locations
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
- Compile quality control records
- Contribute to HSE management on-site
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse quantities and prepare 3D models for GPS controlled plant
- 5 + years main contractor experience
- GPS and ATS setting out experience are essential
- Experience with GPS operated machinery would be beneficial
- Experience with CFA Piling works would be beneficial
- Ability to read engineering drawings and prepare material take-offs
- Ability to manage junior engineers
- Experience in civil cad would be advantageous
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress to Site Agent role
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related Discipline is essential
- Full Driving License
If you are interested contact Cormac in FRS Recruitment for a more detailed description.
Tel: 086 776 7521