Position: Senior Site Engineer
A leading main contractor is looking to recruit a Senior Site Engineer for residential / commercial site development projects in the Greater North Dublin Area. Typical works include ground works, drainage, services, roads and other site infrastructure, substructures, bulk excavations, retaining walls etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Civil Engineering or relevant degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant post-graduate experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest surveying equipment (GPS & robotic station) and software.
- Superior IT skills and knowledge of AutoCAD and related software.
- Good understanding of current construction Health & Safety practices and requirements.
- Valid Safe Pass and CSCS Locating Underground Services certification.
This position will include the following duties. The ideal candidate will be familiar with all of the tasks listed.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Preparation and drafting as built drawings using AutoCAD
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Develop risk assessments & method statements.
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Provide as built drawings and prepare project handover documentation.
- Co-ordination of all site personnel.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
For further details or to apply to the position please contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office. 0567775550.