Senior Security Engineer
FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Security Engineer (Devsecops) based in Limerick.
For this role you will need a bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred, (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of experience in security engineering or related field. You will need hands-on experience with PowerShell and Azure, Windows Hardening (NIST, STIGs) and a good understanding of threats and threat vectors.
- Experience with .NET stack and other programming languages (such as C++, Python)
- Experience in several of the areas:
- Security design and threat modelling
- Automation: from prototyping new security tools, evaluating/validating existing security tools, automation, to supporting and improving existing product security tools: SAST(Ideally Fortify), DAST(e.g. ZAP), NESSUS etc.
- Systemic security issues: identifying, root cause analysis, designing security solutions