Senior Sales Executive
Your New Job:
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Sales professional to join their team on a permanent full-time basis in Galway. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a fast growing, progressive company, that is a leader in its field. You will display strong salesmanship for vehicles, finance and insurance products for one of the most successful Motor retailers in Ireland.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The Senior Sales Executive will display strong communication skills with internal and external customers, suppliers and the manufacturer.
- You will prospect for new customers through cold calling, emails and internal database.
- Your role will see you follow the sales process, achieving maximum results.
- The successful candidate will be consistent in the delivery of high-level customer satisfaction.
- You will successfully reach targets for sales as set out by your manager.
- Your role will see you participate in external promotional activities to generate sales opportunities and raise the profile of the brand.
- The Senior Sales Executive will qualify customer needs and satisfy them.
- You will pursue and achieve incremental sales and profit opportunities through the sale of finance, warranty, insurance and accessory sales.
- Your role will see you maintain regular contact with all customers in both pre-sale and post-sale.
- The successful candidate will develop and maintain wide-ranging product.
- You will have strong knowledge in respect of all vehicles, prices, promotions, funding and taxation of vehicles.
- Your role will see you establish the most appropriate way for the customer to fund their acquisition (PCP / Hire Purchase / Other funding arrangements), according with FCA regulations.
- The Senior Sales Executive will maintain and update customer contact data on Kerridge (CRM System) daily.
- Full clean drivers licence.
- 1-2+ years sales experience (effective prospecting & qualifying of customers).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Email).
- Experience of using Kerridge (CRM System) is desirable.
- Strong ability to close existing deals.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive base salary.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Comprehensive training & development programme.
If you feel you have the transferable skills for this role, please apply as we are also looking at candidates with the right personality for the role.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience to match submit a copy of your CV in Microsoft Word Format for immediate consideration. Otherwise, ring 086 467 0709 for more information on the role