Senior Sales Assistant
Senior Sales Assistant - Co. Limerick
The ideal candidate will have a keen passion for furniture and interiors, bathrooms and tiles, but also someone who can gain a clear understanding of what's important to each customer so that you can advise them on what best suits their home. The candidate would need to have strong computer skills and have the ability to work on their own imitative to ensure the store is maintained to a high standard. The stores are open 7 days a week so the candidate would need to be able to work weekends where required.
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of reaching sales targets
- High level of motivation
- At least one year of retail experience in the household industry is required.
- Experience of Intact IQ system is a benefit but not essential
- Ideally, have an interior design background
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Being open to feedback and communicating with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Strong merchandising skills
Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotion within the Retail Group
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Senior Sales Assistant, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Retail Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Furniture, Supervisor, Interior Design, Carpet, Limerick