Senior Safety Officer
Senior Site Safety Officer
Nationwide plus remote
Flexible Remote Senior Safety Advisor role open to candidates nationwide. Site and Remote work required. Must have construction/retail background. Ideally with 6 years experience plus.
This is for an immediate start.
Construction works will include:
All parts, fixings, raw materials, fabricated materials, construction materials, tools, products, labour, supervision, management and co-ordination required for:
· Construction projects related to commercial, retail and residential sectors
Site Safety Officer
Reporting to Project Manager/HSE Manager
As the site Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for operational onsite duties, implementing the company's Health and Safety policies and procedures including;
· Conducting tool box talks,
· Carrying out workplace inspections,
· Providing site inductions,
· Incident reporting and investigation,
· Collation of weekly site statistics/reports,
· Review of safety documentation,
· Ensure Equipment inspections are up to date,
· Ensuring that adequate first aid facilities are provided,
· Drafting method statements for builders works
Additionally you will ensure that risk assessments are carried out on all operations within the site project, making recommendations for improvement where necessary and ensuring that these are implemented, and you will both participate in regular Health and Safety meetings with employee/sub contractor representatives.
To be considered for this varied and challenging Health and Safety Officer role it is envisaged that you will be-
v NEBOSH qualified or equivalent
v Ideally be a member of IOSH
v Hold a current Occupational First Aid certificate
You will demonstrate at least four years construction based operational H&S experience and up to date knowledge of H&S legislation with exceptional communication skills ( both written and oral ) and will show excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
If you are interested in this role please contact Miriam at 085 2797250 for further details.