Senior Safety Manager Dublin
Senior Safety Manager
Dublin City Centre
A leading Tier 1 contractor is looking to recruit a Senior Safety Manager for a City Centre based role. The ideal candidate will have 10 years plus experience within a managerial role. They will have expert level knowledge of safety requirements for construction projects in Ireland.
This role will offer great career development opportunities and a chance to work on the most prestigious projects in Ireland.
Candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Degree qualified in a relevant field such as Safety, Engineering or Construction Management
- 10 years plus experience
- Management experience running safety teams of 4 or more advisors
- Experience on multimillion euro projects within commercial, residential, civil and medical works
- Expert level knowledge of Irish and EU safety standards
- Proven team player
- Excellent Communication skills
- Superb IT skills
- Keen to work as a part of a management team
- Collaborative and informative approach to safety management
- Full EU driving licence
Please note this role will provide a vehicle, laptop, pension and generous salary to the right candidate.
If you are considering this role please apply with a fully updated copy of your CV. All suitable candidates will be shortlisted. All candidates will be informed of their suitability for this role by Miriam O'Hara. Any further queries she can be contacted at 085 2797250