Senior Respiratory Technician
Are you a Highly Skilled Respiratory Physiologist who's competent carrying out all Respiratory and Sleep studies?
We have an amazing, permanent opportunity with a well-renowned University Hospital, based in the South of Ireland.
FRS are honoured to be working with this highly reputable University Hospital in Cork to recruit a Senior Respiratory Physiologist to take up this Permanent role.
If you are enthusiastic, compassionate and patient-focused, I want to talk with you.
Responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Conduct a full range of routine pulmonary function tests including, spirometry, reversibility, diffusion capacity and static lung volumes.
- Conduct specialized pulmonary function tests, cardiopulmonary exercise tests and inhalation challenge tests.
- Conduct sleep studies: both limited and full.
- Responsibility for all aspects of quality control and standards in the lung function laboratory.
- Perform other such duties appropriate to the office as may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
Possess the Bsc in Clinical Measurement from Dublin Institute of Technology or Possess an equivalent scientific qualification (level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS).
Possess the certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) from Dublin Institute of Technology or An equivalent scientific qualification as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science awarded in or before 2005.
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- All candidates must have a minimum of 3 years fulltime (or an aggregate of 3 years fulltime) relevant post qualification experience.
- Candidates must have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a high-volume workload.
The Senior Respiratory Physiologist is an essential member of the Respiratory Medicine Team and the successful candidate will have a key role in expanding the Respiratory and Sleep laboratory. If you want to think this is the perfect opportunity for you to branch out, then do not hesitate to contact Charlene Cooke on +353 (0)860227527.
FRS Recruitment: Looking to come home to work on the Emerald Isle? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you are interested in hearing more about this role or any other vacancies , please contact Charlene Cooke on +353 (0)86022 7527 or email
Looking forward to hearing from you!
#WeWorkForYou #SeniorRespiratoryPhysiologist #Respiratory #CorkJobs