Senior Respiratory Technician
Do you want to join an innovative, expanding Respiratory and Sleep laboratory in Cork?
Are you an experienced Respiratory Physiologist with first class skills performing routine and specialised pulmonary function tests??
I am proud to be working with a University Hospital in Cork, to recruit a Permanent Senior Respiratory Physiologist.
About the department:
This Respiratory department provides a full range of routine pulmonary function tests including, spirometry, reversibility, diffusion capacity and static lung volumes. Specialised pulmonary function tests, cardiopulmonary exercise tests and inhalation challenge tests.
Also, both limited and full sleep studies.
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Certification in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or a B Sc in Clinical Measurement or equivalent qualification.
- Membership of the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science.
- Clinical laboratory experience in pulmonary function testing essential.
- Previous participation in a sleep laboratory / polysomnography service desirable.
- Previous experience with cardiopulmonary exercise testing desirable.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development
Benefits: You will gain experience that will be of benefit worldwide. The hospital is dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you are interested in hearing more about this amazing job opportunity, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Email your updated CV or Tel: M: +353 86 0227527. I will be in contact with you on receipt of your email.