Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager
My client, an Asset Manager based in Dublin City Centre, is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager. The role can be fully remote or based on a Hybrid model.
The role of the Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager is to provide Regulatory Compliance advice and expertise to the business.
The role reports directly into the Director of Compliance.
Lead the development and maintenance of Compliance framework, developing and driving a compliance culture through awareness, training, and providing advice at all levels - up to and including the Executive Committee.
- Ensure provision of prompt and accurate advice to the business on compliance and regulatory matters related to Residential and Commercial loans.
- Engage directly with regulators including the Central Bank of Ireland, the Financial Conduct Authority and the Financial Services Ombudsman , as required.
- Keep the business informed of upstream legal and regulatory changes, and input to the implementation of changes as required.
- Be the compliance representative on change projects including the implementation of new and revised regulation, new loan portfolio migrations and process and system changes.
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive inventory of applicable laws, regulations and codes.
- Advise the business on responses to errors, complaints, appeals etc Policy Management
- Input to and ensure that robust policies and related procedures are in place to comply with applicable laws, regulations and codes, and internal policy requirements.
- Roll out new/updated policies and procedures where appropriate.
- Legal qualification and/or Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland
- Strong compliance experience in a financial services environment
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge of relevant laws and regulations relevant to Irish financial services, in particular related to residential and commercial mortgage lending legislation, and data protection.
- Experience of Consumer Protection / Conduct Risk would be advantageous
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations relevant to UK financial services would be advantageous
- Previous experience operating in a leadership position Experience in design and delivery of training courses