Senior Recruitment Consultant-Healthcare
Senior Recruitment Consultant-
Job Reference: 00085
Contract Type: Permanent
About FRS Recruitment:
FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 branch National Recruitment Agency. We are part of the FRS Network and are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Firm in Ireland. We started out as an agricultural co-operative in 1980, a heritage that is important to us as it guides the way we work today. We have since grown into a multifaceted, industrial, technological, and highly specialised co-operative recruitment agency. We are continuously expanding and are seeking hardworking individuals who share the same values as us.
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
We are looking for an experienced and professional Senior Healthcare Recruiter to join our Cork based Allied Healthcare team. You will ensure that all work on behalf of FRS Recruitment is carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with our vision and values, whilst providing exceptional customer service.
You will be:
- Passionate about recruitment and the promotion of the highest standard in client and candidate care
- Confident and Resilient in the area business development and vertical growth, be results focused, wanting to be better while striving for new ideas
- Progressive and Ambitious in your approach to learning and development
- A Team Player who can work collaboratively across all business units
- Responsible for the full 360 recruitment lifecycle within the Allied Healthcare team.
- Ensure all the recruitment and selection activities meets the highest quality possible and fulfils organisational & contract requirements.
- Maintaining close working relationships with existing managers and stakeholders across the business.
- Analyse and interpret market share opportunities for growth and business development and oversee the recruitment budget.
- Ensure a customer focused approach is maintained in accordance with FRS vision, purpose, mission and objectives.
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organisational goals
- Continuous business development, developing existing accounts and bringing new business in within your vertical
- Negotiate offers and terms of business
- Responsibly for recruiting high quality candidates and managing client company accounts
- Attend candidate and client networking events
- Debtor Management
- Maintaining accurate CRM data and records as required by your role
- Be responsible for your own Occupational Safety and Health and wellbeing.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and labour market movements
- Maintain awareness of FRS Recruitment business objectives and strategic changes
- Adhering to FRS Policies and Procedures
- 4+ years' Recruitment experience in both temporary and permanent staffing.
- Recruitment experience within Healthcare or Allied Healthcare would be an advantage
- 4+ years' experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Diploma/Degree level education
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and building long term customer relationships
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using customer relations management systems (CRM)
- Good knowledge of candidate's selection methods
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills