Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant- remote or office based
As a highly skilled experienced professional you will thrive in this environment. You will be given the scope and autonomy to build a highly successful desk across many areas in Pharma or Medical Device. You will be a strong business developer and capable of working international and national markets. The successful candidate will join a very strong winning Engineering team.
You will be:
- A Team Player who can work collaboratively across all business units.
- Passionate about recruitment and the promotion of the highest standard in client and candidate care.
- Confident and Resilient in the area business development and vertical growth, be results focused, wanting to be better while striving for new ideas.
- Innovative, seeking new ways and new markets to grow the business, continually seeking to learn and grow.
- Responsible for the full 360 recruitment life cycle within the Engineering team.
- Build new areas and new markets nationally and internationally.
- Ensure a customer focused approach is maintained in accordance with FRS vision, purpose, mission, and objectives.
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organisational goals.
- Continuous business development, developing existing accounts and bringing new business in within your vertical.
- Negotiate offers and terms of business.
- Responsibly for recruiting high quality candidates and managing client company accounts.
- Debtor Management.
- 4+ year's recruitment experience in both permanent and/or permanent staffing.
- Recruitment experience within Engineering, Pharma, Medical Device or Life Science desks would be a huge advantage.
- Evidence of strong business Development and lead generation experience either nationally or internationally
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and building long term customer relationships.
- Senior candidate management and candidate's selection methods.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Team player, with ability to work on own initiative and in self organising teams.
- Results focused.
- Diploma/Degree level education or equivalent