Senior Recruitment Consultant - Allied Healthcare Division
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Allied Healthcare Division
Job Reference: 00148
Contract Type: Permanent
About FRS Recruitment
FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 branch National Recruitment Agency. We are part of the FRS Network and are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Firm in Ireland. We started out as an agricultural co-operative in 1980, a heritage that is important to us as it guides the way we work today. We have since grown into a multifaceted, industrial, technological, and highly specialised co-operative recruitment agency. We are continuously expanding and are seeking hardworking individuals who share the same values as us.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Allied Healthcare
FRS Recruitment are currently seeking to hire a Senior Healthcare Recruiter to join our Allied Healthcare team. As a highly skilled experienced professional you will thrive in this environment. You will be given the scope and autonomy to build a highly successful desk across many areas in Allied Health in Ireland and the UK bringing your experience and knowledge of the industry. You will be a strong business developer and capable of working international and national markets. The successful candidate will join a very strong winning Healthcare team. We are open to remote working or office based or a combination of both.
You will be:
- A Team Player who can work collaboratively across all business units.
- Passionate about recruitment and the promotion of the highest standard in client and candidate care.
- Confident and Resilient in the area business development and vertical growth, be results focused, wanting to be better while striving for new ideas.
- Innovative, seeking new ways and new markets to grow the business, continually seeking to learn and grow.
- Responsible for the full 360 recruitment life cycle within the Healthcare team.
- Build new areas and new markets nationally and internationally.
- Ensure all the recruitment and selection activities meets the highest quality possible and fulfils organisational & contract requirements.
- Maintaining close working relationships with existing managers and stakeholders across the business.
- Analyse and interpret market share opportunities for growth and business development and oversee the recruitment budget.
- Ensure a customer focused approach is maintained in accordance with FRS vision, purpose, mission, and objectives.
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organisational goals.
- Continuous business development, developing existing accounts and bringing new business in within your vertical.
- Negotiate offers and terms of business.
- Responsibly for recruiting high quality candidates and managing client company accounts.
- Attend candidate and client networking events.
- Debtor Management.
- Maintaining accurate CRM data and records as required by your role.
- Be responsible for your own Occupational Safety and Health and wellbeing.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and labour market movements.
- Maintain awareness of FRS Recruitment business objectives and strategic changes.
- Adhering to FRS Policies and Procedures
- 4+ year's Recruitment experience in both permanent and/or permanent staffing.
- Recruitment experience within Healthcare or Allied Healthcare would is a requirement.
- Skilled in the use of CRMs and other recruitment tools.
- Evidence of strong business Development and lead generation experience either nationally or internationally
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and building long term customer relationships.
- Senior candidate management and candidate's selection methods.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Team player, with ability to work on own initiative and in self organising teams.
- Results focused.
- Diploma/Degree level education or equivalent