Senior Recruiter - In House
Senior Recruiter - In House
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package
Currently Remote working with view to hybrid working
Office location: Parkwest, Dublin
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Recruiter) is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organisation. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Candidate, Employees and Manager in the business area and work in alignment with the HR Leadership team to ensure a seamless and responsive TA service to the customer base.
- Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans; partner with hiring managers and relevant stakeholders on recruiting planning meetings, create and govern job descriptions in accordance to company rules, lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions, conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need, research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Network Through Industry Contacts, Association Memberships, Trade Groups and Employees.
- Develop and Track Measurable Facets of the Recruiting and Hiring Process; Among other potential recruiting and hiring measurements, collect data on cost-per-hire, time to hire, the impact of a continuous improvement process on cost savings, and the improvement of work processes in the time taken or steps involved.
- Manage the full life cycle of Recruitment and the Administrative Duties and Record keeping that support the process.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates, Administering appropriate company assessments and scoring documentation, performing reference and background checks and Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers and all stakeholders. Making recommendations to company hiring managers and following up on the interview process status and relevant documentation.
- Design and support the delivery of TA processes and programmes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree, desirable but not essential.
- CIPD accreditation an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years TA Business Partnering experience gained within a multi-site and fast paced environment with a strong foundation in recruitment processes and employment law.
- Experience of working autonomously and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build up relationships with all levels of hiring managers and candidates (Internal & External) within the business.
- Business driven and people focused with excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing, change management and team working skills.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment and excellent working knowledge of Talent ATS and CRM Systems.
- High attention to detail and skilled in database management and record keeping.
- Skilled / trained in: Search & Selection, Project Management, Advertising and Social Media.