Senior R&D Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting my client a leading highly automated medical device plant in Dublin find a Senior R&D Engineer - Packaging. The ideal candidate knowledge of product design best practices, medical device product development processes and experience of packaging technologies, materials and compliance testing.
My client is a leading, highly automated, high volume manufacturing plant. They are known for having cutting edge, state of the art equipment onsite. This role will be perfect for someone coming from medical device, pharmaceutical, electronics, automotive, that is highly automated.
I have placed a number of candidates with this company and every person who I have place there is really happy. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a break into the Medical Device industry
- Will prototype, design, develop and validate primary, secondary and tertiary packaging for diabetes care medical devices
- Provide R&D project management for the packaging workstream to support for new product launches
- The suitable candidate has a background in the medical industry with packaging design engineering and packaging testing experience.
- Be a stand-alone position
- Use design thinking approach for developing user experience of product packaging
- Ideal candidate will have a third level Engineer/Technical/Science qualification
- Candidates must have a BS/MS in Packaging and 8+ years of package development experience with a medical device company.
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 for more information or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/2A8s507