Senior R&D Engineer
Are your design skills being underutilised in your current role?
Would you like to work for a company that produces products that both enhance and saves lives?
Are you tired of being micro-managed and yearn for a role where you can work independently?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior R&D Engineer to join a large Galway based multinational medical device company. This employer of choice is experiencing a prolonged period of massive growth and offers fantastic career progression as well as very attractive salary & benefits package.
As Senior R&D Engineer you will play a new role leading projects involving process development and implementation of new automation equipment, including:
- Plan, lead and execute complex projects from prototype through to final validation.
- Manage design control activities such as Risk Analysis, Product Specification, Test method and Process
- Development to successfully bring product through Process & Design Qualifications up to and including Design Transfer.
- Develop and source appropriate technologies and materials for typical medical device assembly processes.
- Ensure that all products/processes are developed in compliance with regulatory requirements / best practise.
- Provide input and direction to management on various technical issues.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
You will ideally have 5+ years experience in the med device sector and be degree qualified (mechanical or biomedical preferred). You will be a highly analytical engineer who lives and breathes problem solving and due to the highly collaborative nature of the position you will be natural relationship builder with strong leadership ability.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
As Senior R&D Engineer you will work in a cutting edge world class manufacturing environment where the demands are great but where there is huge opportunity to progress your career and advance your technical expertise with a company that put a premium on talent development and employee engagement.
You also get the opportunity to work with a company that enhances patient's lives globally with an extremely competitive salary and benefits package that includes pension, healthcare, bonus & educational assistance.
To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Leo Cordingley on 086 049 5443 or connect with me on LinkedIn