Senior Radiation Therapist
Do you want to work for One of the Largest Cancer Treatment Networks?
Our client with approximately 70 locations internationally, with centres located across Ireland, including a leading cutting-edge cancer centre in Cork city is looking to Recruit an Enthusiastic, Energetic, Ambitious Senior Radiation Therapist to join this cutting-edge Radiotherapy department in the Heart of Cork City.
This vacancy is Fulltime/Permanent offering an excellent remuneration package and benefits to the successful applicant.
The centre is renowned for its culture of positive, friendly employees. Our client is renowned for providing award winning benefits and career progression. With medical, surgical and radiation oncology under one roof, the new centre is a holistic cancer offering that will provide integrated cancer care, including rapid screening, timely diagnosis, and advanced treatment.
- BSc in Radiotherapy or Equivalent
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Min of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Competent working knowledge of the Aria system.
- To work in the Radiotherapy Department on a day to day basis and be flexible.
- Ability to manage in a rapidly changing environment and a willingness to undertake such additional duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of current theory & practice in Radiation Therapy.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you are interested in discussing any of this amazing role, please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527