Senior Quantity Surveyor
FRS Recruitment require two Senior Quantity Surveyors for a Tier 1 Irish Contractor based in Dublin & Northern Ireland on High Profile projects with values up to €350m+.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. The successful candidate must be willing to work away from home if required.
It is vital that they are able to demonstrate attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines, whilst liaising with site management and client's representatives as appropriate. As quantity surveyor you will report to both the Project/Contracts Manager as well as the Regional Commercial Manager.
- Carry out the Estimating, Cost Control and Tracking of the Installation Works On Site.
- Proven Ability to Negotiate with Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Track and Manage Contracts and Associated Budgets.
- Prepare Variations, Claims and Generating Reports.
- Preparing and Agreeing Final Accounts.
- Generate Timely Reports.
- Preparing Compensation Events.
- Third Level Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management/Economics.
- 5+ Year's Relevant Experience with a Main Civil Contractor.
- Experience of Pricing and Preparing Tenders, Budgets and Cost Plans.
- Experience of Sage systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project/Primavera would be an advantage.
- Experience in NEC is preferable.
- Experience in general procurement duties.
Contact Cormac in FRS Recruitment - 091 760 706 for details