Senior Quantity Surveyor
FRS Recruitment require a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a well established Irish Building Contractor, listed in the Top 50 Construction CIF Contractors for a number of years. Our client would have a long history of high profile projects across the board with values from €5m to €100m+. They have also won numerous awards for Commercial, Residential, Educational & Public Works contracts.
Senior Quantity Surveyor needed to successfully deliver projects from tender phase to completion and handover in the Dublin area.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance
- Procurement - oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 6-8 years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
- View to progression into Commercial Management roles.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Ability to motivate, empower and develop other Quantity Surveyors
- Proven track record working on commercial projects over €10m
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills