Senior Quantity Surveyor
My client is currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding construction company.
Based in the head office you will report to the Director and Commercial Manager and have responsibility for a number of projects locally and nationally.
Projects are typically commercial, educational, retail, industrial and residential with project values ranging from €1m to €25m plus in traditional forms.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics and have between 7 and 10 years' experience, with a minimum of 3 years at Senior level and coupled with a proven track record and relevant experience in dealing with all surveying functions on similar scale projects with top tier Main Contractors.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, have an excellent knowledge of the industry, be motivated and a good team player.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential for this role.
- You will be responsible for and have experience taking contracts from subcontract procurement through to final accounts.
- You will attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with client / design team & subcontractors.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are completed on time & to budget.
- You will ensure accurate & timely contract administration / managing & minimising risk from contracts.
- Assisting in directing the surveying team in the day-to-day operations of the business.
If you are interested in this role please contact Jennifer on 0567775550 and apply to the link provided.