Senior Quality Supervisor
Our client is a global leader within the medical device manufacturing and are based in Galway. They specialise in the manufacture of medical device products, with their company being their centre of excellence for the production of these products. The company employees over 1200 people in Ireland and this number continues to grow!
About the job:
The Senior Quality Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the engineering team with quality assurance and compliance to ISO 13485 standards for manufacturing of products in addition to
- Oversee investigations into complaints
- Developing and designing validation documentation
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant quality standards
- Ensuring that non-conforming activities and potential non-conformances are identified and resolved
- Analysis, identification and implementation of improvements to manufacturing that will improve capability and performance
What you'll bring:
As the ideal candidate, you'll bring the following
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science
- 5+ years experience in a quality role in the medical device / pharma industry
- Good investigative and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- A passion for quality!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quality Supervisor / Senior Quality Engineer to work with a global leader in the medical device industry.
Your next step: Apply now!
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for more details. Call Leo Cordingley Phone: 086 049 5443 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lcordingley/