Senior Quality Engineer
Galway - 60k (depending on experience)
My client a Galway based medical device company is looking to add a Senior Quality Engineer to their team. A well-established client that has delivered quality assured products and services to the medical device industry for the past 25+ years. It is a very exciting time to join this team as positions don't come up very often.
For you to hit the ground running in this position, you should be proficient in process validation, risk management for medical devices, test method validation, change control and CAPA Management.
- Quality Support to product development teams.
- Development of risk-based product/ process validation protocols for existing and new products
- Assistance with onsite manufacturing transfers.
- Review and qualification of quality documents as needed.
- Provide support on calibration actions.
- Assist with inspection & test methods and sampling plans
- Performance of internal audits of the QMS along with CAPA Management.
- Working with both suppliers and customers on quality issues.
- Bachelors degree (Level 8) in a engineering or science related degree necessary.
- 5+ years having worked in the medical device sector.
APPLY - Call Cillian on 0864648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn
Roles you may have searched for:
Quality Engineer, Validation Engineer, Quality job, Validation jobs, Galway jobs, medical device jobs, Quality Engineer jobs, Senior Quality jobs, Validation Engineer jobs, West jobs, Quality Specialist