Senior Quality Engineer
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in Wexford, easily commutable from Waterford, Kilkenny, Clonmel or Carlow
What's in it for you?
This is a superb opportunity to work in for an innovative and friendly manufacturing company that serve patients with life-improving products. Working here will be a fantastic addition to your CV. Your work will truly make a difference to people's lives and you will work alongside cutting-edge technology and a supportive and friendly team. Working here you will really make a difference.
Your new position:
As Senior Quality Engineer you'll maintain and develop quality systems and monitor the manufacturing production process for compliance to regulatory standards including:
* Provide effective and response QA support to Operations to resolve in-house quality issue and support the resolution of customer and supplier issues as required.
* Work cross functionally with such groups as RA/QA, Product Development and Operations to ensure all issues are successfully resolved.
* Support manufacturing in addressing quality metrics eg. CAPA, Validations, NCR, Quality Awareness test.
* Participate in the development and improvement of the manufacturing processes for existing and new products.
* Lead training activities on quality related procedures eg. Compliance, GMP, Audit Prep and GDP.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
As the ideal candidate you'll have:
- Engineering or Science Degree
- 4+ Years Experience in a quality role in a high-volume manufacturing environment (medical device, pharma, food, automotive)
- Good interpersonal and people skills
What you'll get:
You will be remunerated with an attractive salary and get the opportunity to be part of a focused team who work together and support one another with their workloads. The atmosphere is friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers.
Your Next Step:
To apply for this position, please submit your CV through this website now in the strictest of confidence. Interviews are taking place in March. If you aren't based in the South East an initial phone interview can be arranged.
Have some questions? Call me for more information: Leo Cordingley 086 0495443 or connect with me on LinkedIn here: http://bit.ly/2tm1My2