Senior Quality and Compliance Officer
I am currently working with a Charity based in Dublin City Centre that are actively looking for a Senior Quality and Compliance Officer. The ideal candidate will have experience in a control function such as Compliance, Audit or Quality experience, and be able to be read and understand complex regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
It is a 2 year Fixed Term Contract and it is Hybrid model with 3 days WFH with a 35-hour week.
You will report directly for the Operations Manager.
- Manage the Quality Management System and maintain ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Manage compliance with the Charities Regulator Governance Code
- Produce a Quality & Compliance Action plan annually
- Continuously improving and embedding quality policies & procedures within the organisation
- Reviewing, enhancing and maintaining quality controls and documentation
- Producing, updating and delivering quality & compliance training for all staff
- Facilitating external audits - liaising with external auditors and staff at all levels of the organisation
- Acting as Data Protection Coordinator within the organisation, ensuring GDPR compliance across the organisation
- Leading and supporting other staff at all levels
- Overseeing all reported accidents and incidents to ensure organisation wide learning and implementation of resulting actions
- Prior experience in a control function, such as Quality, Compliance or Audit
- Ability to read and understand complex regulations, standards, policies and procedures and then distil the requirements in order to provide practical and relevant advice and guidance to the organisation
- Ability to problem solve and also implement (or assist in the implementation of) the solution
- Strong attention to detail in every aspect of work
- Ability to influence discussions to ensure quality & compliance is incorporated into decision-making
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable using MS Office and other similar applications (Sharepoint)