Senior QC - Investigations
Sr QC Analyst (Investigations)
Based in Dublin
12- month contract
Excellent opportunity for a Sr QC Analyst (Investigations) to join a leading biopharmaceutical company in Dublin. If you have 4+ years' experience in lab deviations and leading investigations, CAPA's, change controls and root cause analysis within a highly regulated GMP environment, then I would love to hear from you.
You will be joining a highly sought-after company within a new state of the art facility. This is a days' only 12- month contracting role with opportunities to secure permanent position.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead and coordinate activities relating to laboratory deviations, CAPA and change control.
- Implement a Lean Culture and continuous improvement strategies.
- Write up reports on investigations.
- Manage change controls through their life cycle.
- Lead and participate in root cause analysis and implement CAPSs.
- Analyse trends pertaining to QC deviations.
- Continuously improve investigation process and ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Prepare and participate in audit inspections.
- Apply your expertise and critical thinking to resolve issues.
- Provide technical guidance to other staff members.
- Degree in Biotechnology/ Pharmaceuticals or related Science.
- Min 4 years experience in a similar role within a GMP regulated environment is a must.
- Working knowledge of root cause analysis, analytical lab techniques and change controls.
For more information please call Aoife on 086 044 3981 to discuss the role in more detail.
You may also have searched for: Senior QC Analyst job, Lead QC Analyst job, QC Complaints Investigator Job, Senior QC Analyst job, Lead QC Analyst job, QC Complaints Investigator Job, Senior Biochemistry Analyst Job.