Senior QC Analyst Job -Wicklow
A new opening for a Senior QC Analyst- Analytical Chemistry Wicklow - Perm job , days only.
About the Senior QC analyst job Wicklow
Excellent opportunity now available for a Senior QC analyst to join an analytical chemistry team for a pharmaceutical company in Wicklow. In this position you will oversee a team of 3 analytical staff to ensure that the team is operating at the highest quality and productivity standards. In this role you will also be involved in performing analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, drug substance, and finished products
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis
- Provide analytical testing across a range of techniques (including HPLC, UV, IR, GC, and KF)
- Preparing and approving results for tests in which they have received the appropriate training and are deemed competent.
- Providing training to other team members as required.
- Ensuring all training delivered is documented appropriately.
- Ensuring at all times that all documentation and laboratory records are up to date and of an appropriate standard.
- Performing second person verification checks as required by the laboratory schedule.
- Development, coaching, motivation, and morale of team members through effective teambuilding and use of reward and recognition systems and celebrating team success.
- Participating in the preparation of and execution of the PAD reviews. Organising and executing regular one-to-ones with your team.
- Participating in the preparation and execution of Team Meetings
- Reviewing and approving all relevant documentation in a timely manner and ensuring that it is communicated, documented, filed accurately, and compliant with the required standards.
- Reviewing and improving commercial work practices.
- Ensuring that all analysts are trained and have completed training records for all tests and other training completed.
- Write SOP's, protocols, trending reports on an ongoing basis, as required.
- A degree in Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline is required.
- At least 4 years' relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis within a GMP environment
- At least 1 year in a leadership capacity
- Good foundation and experience with traditional analytical techniques as well as modern instrumental equipment (HPLC, UV, IR, GC, Karl Fischer).
- Full understanding of the requirements of working under GMP guidelines.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
Please contact Felicity 086 7821714 for further information on this QC Supervisor Job Wicklow
Keywords: QC Team Lead Job Wicklow , Senior QC Analyst, QC Supervisor, QC Team Leader, QC Team Lead Scientist, Scientist, , Senior Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Senior Analytical chemist, Chemist, Scientist,QC Analyst, QC Supervisor, QC Team Leader, QC Team Lead Scientist, Scientist, , Senior Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Senior Analytical chemist, Chemist, Scientist,QC Analyst, QC Supervisor, QC Team Leader, QC Team Lead Scientist, Scientist, , Senior Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Senior Analytical chemist, Chemist, Scientist