Senior Psychologist Mental Health
Are you a Psychologist looking to work 4 days a week?
Do you have 3 years' experience working with adults who suffer with mental health conditions?
FRS Healthcare are recruiting a Senior Clinical Psychologist to join a very well -established Adult Mental Health Team based in Clonmel.
This 0.8 vacancy is a fixed term contract requiring an immediate start. The working week is 4 days each week, the working hours are 9am-5pm.
The role will involve working with adults with a variety of mental health difficulties. The successful candidate will join a well- established multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team, that involves significant assessments and short-term therapeutic input with people with moderate and severe mental health difficulties.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a psychology service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services for children and their families.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following profile:
- Responsible for the delivery of an assessment and therapeutic psychology service to adults with mental health conditions.
- Empowering adults with mental health conditions to enhance their quality of life as well as advocating on their behalf where appropriate
- Preparing case presentations for weekly team meetings and writing clear and concise assessment reports for client's case files.
- Bring about positive change to their lives
- Supervision of staff grade and student psychologists
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical or Counselling or educational Psychologist
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have their qualifications validated by the Dept of Health & Children in Ireland
- Must have a min 3 years post graduate experience working in adult mental health
- A solid understanding of mental health legislation and national mental health policy and mental health recovery model
- A solid understanding of mental illness and the effects it can have on a person and their family Permission to work in Ireland
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence
- Available to start work as soon as possible
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information