Are you a motivated, experienced Senior Psychologist looking to make a positive impact on the lives of young people? FRS are excited to be recruiting a Senior Psychologist on behalf of a Children's Disability Organization(AON) in Dublin
The successful candidate will join a supportive, collaborative team to respond and deliver psychological interventions in accordance with the HSE clinical operational guidelines to assess for and manage a variety of issues, including abuse, trauma and psychological disorders.
- A recognised qualification in Clinical psychology OR a recognised qualification in counselling psychology /educational psychology.
- Member of P.S.I
- Candidates Qualified outside of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by the Dept of health.
- Must have carried out previous placement with children and/or mental health.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
Take the next step in your career today!
If you are interested in finding out more about these vacancies then call Olamide Badmus, Allied Healthcare Recruitment Consultant on +353861038540 or email
Looking to return home to Ireland to work?
Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.