Brand new vacancy!! An opportunity to work in a leading healthcare service provider in the heart of Dublin.
You will be joining a dynamic, family centred, interdisciplinary teams with excellent access to supervision and support. The successful candidates will join an Interdisciplinary Team that provide services to 0-18-year-old children and young persons with complex needs. The candidates will work in partnership with families within a family centred model.
SALARY: €84,271 - €93,059
LOCATION: DUBLIN NORTH
CONTRACT: PERMANENT FULL TIME 35 (HPW)
- A recognised university degree or diploma with first or second class honours in which Psychology was taken as major subject and honours obtained in that subject, and
- A recognised post-graduate professional qualification in Psychology validated by the Department of Health, and
- At least 5 years post-graduate experience as a professional psychologist, no more than three years of which was spent in gaining the post-graduate professional qualification and no less than two years full-time spent in post qualification experience as a professional psychologist, and
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office, and including an interest and experience in working with children and young people with disabilities and complex needs.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained outside of Ireland must provide a certificate of validation of their qualifications from the Department of Health.
- A full clean driving license and use of a car.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
Contact: Please apply now If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity.
For more information, please contact Olamide Badmus (AHP Recruitment Consultant) 0861038540