We seek a flexible, innovative, and enthusiastic Senior Psychologist to join an established CDNT. To provide quality, evidence-based, and family-centered psychology service to children and young people (0 - 18 years) with complex needs within an interdisciplinary framework.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills and be a positive influence at an exciting time in an established service.
Contract Type: Permanent Position
Salary: €84,271- €99,054
- A Doctorate/Ph.D. qualification in Clinical psychology OR in counseling psychology /educational psychology.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a CDNT Team.
- Member of P.S.I
- Candidates Qualified outside of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by the Dept of health.
- Must have carried out previous placement with children and/or mental health.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage oneself in a busy working environment and prioritize caseloads.
Take the next step in your career today!
If you are interested in finding out more about these vacancies then call Olamide Badmus, Allied Healthcare Recruitment Consultant on +353861038540 or email
Are you looking to return home to Ireland to work?
Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment are leading provider to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.