A senior Psychologist is required for our client based in North Dublin. Our client is a specialist service in supporting children and young adults with complex needs as well as their families.
The successful candidate will work for the Children's Disability Network Team (CDNT) and work as part of an Interdisciplinary Team that provides services to 0-18-year-old children and young people with complex needs. The candidates are also required to work in partnership with families within a family-centred model.
The position on offer is a full-time permanent role, a fantastic opportunity for any individual looking to take the next step in their career and further their skills and knowledge as a psychologist.
Duties of these positions include:
- To attend clinical supervision on a regular basis to ensure high-quality service delivery.
- Participate in the supervision of basic grade psychologists and the training of psychology students as necessary.
- To maintain a high standard in relation to assessment, diagnostic, therapeutic, and recording procedures.
- Undertake psychological assessments and carry out appropriate therapy for service users and those referred to the service on a residential or day attendance basis.
- Initiate, implement and monitor interventions as appropriate to the professional standards of a psychologist.
- Provide ongoing support, information, and assistance to employees working with service users.
- Maintaining collaborative working relationships with psychology colleagues and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- a recognised university degree or diploma with first- or second-class honours in which Psychology was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject, and
- a recognised post-graduate professional qualification in Psychology validated by the Department of Health, and
- At least 5 years post-graduate experience as a professional psychologist, no more than three years of which was spent in gaining the post-graduate professional qualification and no less than two years full-time spent in post qualification experience as a professional psychologist, and
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office, and including interest and experience in working with children and young people with disabilities and complex needs.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained outside of Ireland must provide a certificate of validation of their qualifications from the Department of Health.
- A full clean driving license and use of a car
HSE Salary PayScale: €84.271- €93,059 (Depending on Experience)
Location: North Dublin
Role: Senior Psychologist
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0864648418.
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: