The Allied Healthcare team is glad to announce that we would be recruiting a highly motivated Senior Psychologist (Mental Health of Intellectual Disability) to work with adults who are intellectually disable and need mental health support. This will also be an opportunity to work with adults who have challenging behaviours such as autism and dementia.
- A recognised university degree in Psychology with either a first or a second-class honors.
- A post graduate professional qualification in Psychology recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- At least 5 years of post-graduate experience as a professional psychologist
- Possess working knowledge of management and experience with adults with intellectual disabilities.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained outside of Ireland must provide a certificate of validation of their qualifications from the Department of Health.
FRS Recruitment is offering free flights to Irish expatriates all over the world.
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expatriates we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency based in Ireland. We are providers of healthcare professionals to various hospitals and clinics across the country. Our services are top-notch, and we provide the best for our candidates and clients.
At FRS Recruitment we have a committed Compliance team devoted to guiding you throughout the recruitment and relocation process.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
Contact: If you have experience working with children's disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Olamide Badmus.
Phone number: 0861038540