Senior Project Manager (Product Focused)
The Project Manager will be working with a strong and dedicated team. The role requires someone who can work closely with client stakeholders to extract and define business requirements, someone who can deliver successful project outcomes using a sprint/kanban methodology and someone who can collaborate with designers and engineers to deliver best-in-class digital experiences that people will love to use.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship-management skills ideally in a client services environment.
- Experience working with a digital platform process (end-to-end) and supporting target setting/OKRs with the client.
- Ability to follow team processes and methodologies, using Agile techniques and Jira as a tool for team scheduling, task management.
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, judgement and decision making skills to drive the project/product.
- Analytical thinker.
- Technical Awareness.
- Understanding of Agile: Scrum, Scrum-ban or Kanban including ceremonies.
- Competency within the web/digital industry, processes & techniques.
- Comfortable with a hands-on management and collaborative approach.
- Highly organised and able to handle simultaneous solutions and client communications across multiple projects/products.
- Ability to collaborate with and manage a cross-functional team (comprising of Design, BA, Development, QA, Content resources) to deliver the best outcomes and user experiences
- Competency in project planning, estimation and task management, resource mapping (capacity planning and utilisation).
- Ability to bring team ideas to the client and present opportunities.
About the Role
- Delivering an innovative program of virtual experiences in conjunction with the client's vision.
- Managing a dedicated team of designers and developers alongside non-dedicated resources to complete projects.
- Managing an established client relationship and understanding the key business objectives and incorporating into agreed project goals.
- Harmonize and facilitate product/project requirements such as feature release planning, daily meetings, demos and story maps.
- Driving design-led Discovery phases for project scope.
- Liaising between the clients business and technical team stakeholders to assure clear product/project delivery
- Managing monthly billing and taking part in studio planning as well as managing non-dedicated resources
- Identifying risks and planning solutions for future obstacles in a timely manner
- Engaging in a multi-vendor environment across client and third-party agencies and promoting process and core design/technical governance strategies.
- 5 years experience with qualification/certification in a relevant project or product discipline
- 3rd level PO or Scrum qualification (3 years experience)
- Taken part or led digital project delivery end-to-end process
- Agile Methodologies such as Kanban, Scrum - but also competency in handling a hybrid waterfall/agile approach where needed.
- Experience with Jira and possible experience with key collaboration tools such as Miro, Slack (Figma a bonus).
- Experience in leading out collaborative workshops from both a design or technical focus.
Nice to have
- Experience/familiarity with UX, Design systems (Such as Figma)
- Possible experience with Kentico CMS (or familiarity with a CMS platform).