Senior Project Manager
Leading and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical client in Dublin is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to ''hit the ground running''. You will join their expanding teams of skilled specialists and work in this hi-tech, state of the art facility! You will have the autonomy to lead and successful execute exciting programs and projects. Remote working initially.
Enjoy a lovely working environment and culture where you're supported by your colleagues. This exciting position is a 12 month contract initially and you will gain invaluable experience and exposure while having to autonomy to lead and successful execute exciting programs and projects
- Apply the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques of project management / operational excellence to ensure optimal execution of programs/projects.
- Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, and management on the goals of the project
- Develops and maintains the Project schedule/plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to deliver the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
- Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project
- Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project
- Execute prudent risk and issue management.
- Maintains Actions/Risk and Decision logs
- Generates and owns the GMP change control.
- Motivate, support and direct project team members to deliver on project plan.
- Leads Team meetings and cross functional collaboration
- Works with resource managers from across the organisation to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time
- Bachelors degree (Engineering, Science)higher
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience (including min of 3-5yrs as Project Manager) in a Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Environment.
- NPI/LCM/DP/Packaging experience within Pharma/Biopharma considered
- Project management certification (PMP, IPMA) preferred
- Provides leadership, guidance and advice in own field of project management. Employs project management techniques and Problem Solving
- Comfortable leading across multiple stakeholders & multinational teams. Strong ability to influence and affect change
- Strategic understanding of Product Lifecycle management
- A proven track record in the ability to transfer goals and objectives into measurable plans. Ability to identify gaps/risks and put appropriate remediation plans in place
- MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Change Control & Document Management Systems
- High Energy and Commitment.to work independently
- Strong communicator. Capable of resolving issues of conflict effectively