Senior Project Manager CMO
A leading Pharmaceutical client in South Dublin is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager (CMO) to join their team of skilled specialists and work in this hi-tech, state of the art facility!
Enjoy a lovely working environment and culture where you're supported by your colleagues. This exciting position is an initial 12 month contract initially offering an exceptional hourly rate and you will gain invaluable experience and exposure as a part of this role with this Pharma Giant!
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Contract Manufacturing projects and strategies with a special focus on tech transfers and life cycle management projects.
In this job, some of your duties will include:
- Oversee the activities of all operations aspects involved in Technology Transfer to CMOs to ensure a robust transfer.
- Analyzing opportunities, project scoping and chartering, project strategy, process mapping and definition, process improvement and re-engineering and change management activities.
- Accountable and responsible for adhering to project cost and timeline
- Responsible for the successful management of multiple cross-functional TT projects of medium to high complexity to CMOs and ensure adherence to ACM tech transfer business process
- Partner with cross functional team, manage TT related meetings, escalations and drive decision making
- Coordinate creation/update of TT related documents. Partner with legal and GSS to create/negotiate TT related contracts. Manage PO/invoices requests/approvals
- Project management of resource planning, generating metrics/ KPIs and presentation materials for management reviews and governance meetings
- Lead of technical change controls for NPI (new product introduction)
- Responsible for building project plans and team assignments estimating project cost and adhering to budget, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing business quality reviews, and escalating functional, quality, timeline and cost issues appropriately.
- Lead continuous improvement projects that deliver measurable gain in quality, efficiency and alignment
- Relevant Bachelors Degree coupled with 4+years experience in a similar Senior Project Manager role within the Pharma or Biopharma Industry
- Project management certification (PMP) preferred
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification
- Proven experience in CMO Project Management/Tech Transfers within Pharma/Biopharma
- Thorough understanding of biological/chemistry technology transfer processes and
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
If you're an experienced Project Manager within the Pharma/Biopharma Industry and living in Dublin or surrounding counties, this may be just the role you've been waiting for! APPLY TODAY to be considered for this fantastic position!
Other job titles you may have searched: PM job, Project Manager job, Project Engineer job, PMP, Tech Transfer job, Pharmaceutical Project Manager job, Dublin jobs, manager job Dublin, pharma job Dublin,