Senior Project Engineer
Galway - 65k+
Regarded as a great place to work, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading medical device company in Galway that really makes a difference to the lives of others particularly during this challenging time - you will be involved in a number of projects which are currently at the forefront in the fight against COVID-19.
My client is recruiting for an experienced Senior Project Engineer, 12-month contract initially but with long term opportunities.
A little about the role.
You will be involved in : leading project management activities which will include - planning, risk management and communications along with supporting the overall project management infrastructure. To hit the ground running my client is looking for an experienced team player who has ideally worked in a medical device environment that is results orientated.
- Be a dynamic team player with a strong problem-solving skill.
- You will have responsibility to identify resource management activities
- Be heavily involved in project planning, tracking, risk management, communications within projects, driving project performance.
- Monitor and communicate project status to the Site leader
- Accountable for the execution and delivery of sterilization projects to ensure Sterilization Transformation goals are met
- Level 8 degree in a related discipline
- 4+ years experience having worked within a medical device facility
- Strong communicator.