Senior Product Manager
I am working with my client on recruiting a Senior Product Manager. This is fantastic opportunity to join an international company with an award winning portfolio.
The Senior Product/Program Manager will be responsible for executing category strategy and maintaining product road-maps for assigned category in conjunction with product team leadership. This role offers hands-on responsibility for creating, bringing to market, and managing the life cycle of the products that meet the quality, financial and ROI targets established for them. The senior product/program manager will champion a matrixed group through the life cycle process that includes sales, marketing, operations and development teams.
- Product Strategy
- Project Management
- Marketing & Communication
- Financial Inventory
- Process Leadership & Personnel Management
- Communication and Influencing: Must be comfortable communicating through written and oral means, including presenting to large groups
- Leading Others: Must have the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others as part of a team. Demonstrate interest, skill and success in getting groups to work together
- Preventing and Solving Problems: The ability to identify and resolve issues by using a logical, systematic and sequential approach
- Achieving Results: Ensuring that work and information are complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled
- Self-Management: Ability to manage time effectively and productively despite shifting priorities, demands and timelines
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in relevant areas like Business, Marketing, Communications or Engineering
- 4+ years of direct work experience in product management, project management, process management required. Consumer products industry experience highly preferred
- Some experience in assigned categories preferred
- Some experience developing products for iOS and Android devices a plus.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with channel partners retail accounts, manufacturing partners, or off-site personnel/management
- Up to 20% travel may be required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is essential for this role