Senior Process Development Engineer
Role: Senior Process Development Engineer
Industry: Medical Device
Our client is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, is driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in that help improve patients. The company currently employs over 2000+ people in Ireland with many sites in Munster, including over 150 engineers, scientists and support staff in research and development.
- Innovation and development of assigned projects elements with an emphasis on the manufacturing process, technology and procedures.
- Provide engineering support for new products and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed
- Assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements.
- Analyse equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis
- Complete capability studies for in process inspection and generate subsequent inspection documentation.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- With up to 2 years experience in a previous position
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovative thinker
Call or Text Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions about the position or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/