Senior Premium Beauty Consultant
Senior Premium Beauty Consultant - Galway
Are you working as a Beauty Consultant and looking for a change? Fancy a move to Galway?
I am currently searching on behalf of our client to recruit a Senior Premium Beauty Consultant, for a busy Pharmacy in Galway. Must have previous Counter Management Experience in a Pharmacy or a Department Store (Minimum 1 Year) and strong sales skills. Experience with Clarins, Dermalogica or Chanel would be an advantage.
The position will be full-time permanent
The main duties of this role are:
- Provide excellent customer service and patient care in line with our policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of skincare products
- Offering customers excellent advice, sharing product knowledge and all knowledge learned through training.
- Drive sales to achieve the targets set quarterly.
- Analyse sales figures and provide feedback to local management.
- Participate fully in staff meetings by providing suggestions/feedback to help grow our business.
- Ensure stocks levels are maintained by conducting stock counts weekly.
- A proactive approach must be displayed in all aspects of the role.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience.
- Other duties as required.
- Highly Customer Focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Good vitamin knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills, within a challenging environment.
- Cashier experience is an advantage.
- Ability to use discretion when addressing information with strict confidentiality.
- IT skills would be an advantage.
Please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856 for details on this role and other pharmacy positions nationwide.
If you know someone who may be interested in this position, please pass on the details.
OTC Pharmacy Sales Assistant, Pharmacy Sales Assistant, Pharmacy Retail, Retail Assistant, Galway