Brand new vacancy!! An opportunity to work in a leading healthcare service provider in the heart of Dublin.
You will be joining a dynamic, family centred, interdisciplinary teams with excellent access to supervision and support. The successful candidates will join an Interdisciplinary Team that provide services to 0-18-year-old children and young persons with complex needs. The candidates will work in partnership with families within a family centred model.
SALARY: €54,677 - €64,380
LOCATION: DUBLIN NORTH
CONTRACT: PERMANENT FULL TIME 35 (HPW)
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Hold a recognised professional qualification in physiotherapy
- Provide proof of up-to-date CORU Physiotherapy registration
- Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience as a physiotherapist
- Must have a minimum 6 - 12 months experience working as a physiotherapist in paediatric disability
- Hold a full clean driving licence with use of a car
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
Contact: Please apply now If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity.
For more information, please contact Olamide Badmus (AHP Recruitment Consultant) 0861038540