FRS are excited to announce that we are recruiting for a Senior Physiotherapist to work as part of the Children Disability Network Team (CDNT). Our client is a long-established voluntary organisation providing comprehensive community-based services to people with intellectual disabilities in the West Dublin area.
The Candidate must be flexible, innovative, and an enthusiastic Physiotherapists to join a newly established CDNT to provide quality, evidence-based, and family-centered Physiotherapy Service to children and young people (0 - 18 years) with complex needs within an interdisciplinary framework.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
HSE Salary Pay scale: €54,677- €64,380
Role: Senior Physiotherapist
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team-player
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and evidence-based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post
- 3+ years' experience as a Physiotherapist
- Membership of The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Experience of working with children and adolescents with a range of disabilities.
- Clinical experience of 24-hour postural management and orthotic assessment is desirable
- Evidence of CPD in area of physical and intellectual disability is desirable
- Evidence of CPD in leadership/mentoring is desirable
- Knowledge of all the relevant children and disability-related legislation and standards of practice.
- Have a full driving license and access to a car.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0864648418
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: