Senior Physiotherapist - Child Disability
Are you a Highly experienced Senior Paediatric Physiotherapist who's looking to join a person centred, well-respected organisation? If you are looking for an exciting permanent position within a friendly, supportive children's disability team then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
FRS are looking for an enthusiastic, disability trained Senior Physiotherapist to support children and young person (0-18yrs) with complex needs.
This is a Permanent, fulltime position based in north Dublin.
Our Client prides themselves on being innovate, imaginative and resourceful. Their all-inclusive approach is characterised by love and compassion, this organisation is well known for promoting the pride and respect for each service user.
- The successful candidate will develop existing and identify new areas requiring physiotherapy services.
- The successful candidate will examine and diagnose the service user's physical condition, drawing up and implementing recommendations and treatment programmes, as appropriate, to the professional standards of a physiotherapist.
- The successful candidate monitor and assess the service user's progress and make adjustments as necessary to the recommendations and treatment programmes.
- To advise on footwear, orthotics and other appliances which are most suitable for service users, where appropriate.
- To supervise and mentor basic grade physiotherapists, as may be assigned, within the Physiotherapy Department.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A BSc in Physiotherapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently
- Min 3 years' experience working with children with disabilities.
- The capacity to maintain excellent relationships with a wide range of people.
- Must have the ability to organise and structure department to create a continuous learning environment.
- Creates "on the job" opportunities to address staff learning needs.
- Capable of setting clear, realistic goals and targets for self and others.
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you have experience working with child disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0861449043