Senior Paediatric Physiotherapist
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior Physiotherapist specialising in paediatrics in Kildare Town. If you have a passion for working with children and want to help them reach their best ability then this may be the perfect role for you! The successful candidate will be on a supportive, collaberative MD Team.
Location: Kildare Town
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
- A background in Paediatrics
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team-player
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge in an evidence based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post
- Demonstrate ability to apply knowledge to practice
- Demonstrate ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner within a model of person- centred care.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Recruitment Consultant Isabel Gough on 086 1449043.