Senior OSI PI Engineer
Job Title: Senior OSI PI Engineer
FRS Recruitment are urgently looking for a Senior OSI PI Engineer to join one of their pharmaceutical clients based in Cork.
- Designing and implementing highly reliable and large-scale systems with HA collectives and federated designs
- Installing, configuring, validating, and tuning PI Server and interfaces
- Implementing analytic solutions with PI Asset Framework Analytics, PI ACE, PI Notifications and Performance Equations
- Experience with PI Event Frames and PI Batch setup and configuration
- Working with PLC and DCS-based control systems, building management systems, and/or energy management systems
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science/Engineering
- In-depth experience of OSI Data Historian Systems, Control Systems and Process Analysis.
- Solid understanding of the OSI PI system architecture with 4 year + experience in PI System implementations
- Experience with Windows system administration (Server 2008/2003/2000)
- Good technical knowledge of network security and TCP/IP protocol
- Good technical knowledge of networks and related hardware and software
- Superb analytical and troubleshooting skills and methodical approaches to solving difficult problems
- Database skills- familiar with SQL and Oracle databases and scripting
- OSIsoft trained and certified
The successful candidate should be highly motivated and a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Please apply with your updated CV and I will get back to you asap with feedback.