Senior Order Administrator
The Senior Order Administrator will continuously interact with customers, sales personnel, manufacturing and other departments to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled and invoiced timely, accurately, and in compliance with customer and corporate policies and procedures. A hands-on position that requires excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, work within established processes, apply sound judgement and knowledge, and escalate issues as necessary. The Sr. Order Administrator is also responsible for the "customer experience" and ensuring that all customer communications are timely, accurate and professional.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure timely and accurate order review, order entry, order tracking, invoicing, and customer communication for international customers.
- Enter customer orders completely, accurately and in compliance with Company processing, fulfilment and revenue recognition requirements.
- Prepare order documentation that is complete and in compliance with corporate policies and processes.
- Coordinate and communicate with customers, sales, operations, and finance teams to quickly resolve issues as necessary for the timely processing, fulfilment and invoicing of orders.
- Actively monitor and prioritize issues, time sensitive internal and external requests, and critical orders, working towards timely resolution and escalating to the Order Administration Manager as necessary.
- Prepare and present a concise weekly update on all open orders and pipeline deals to the finance team and management, as requested.
- Work with the corporate accounting team to identify, manage and document revenue recognition matters and special requirements.
- Ensure all customer invoices comply with VAT and importation requirements.
- Assist with documenting business processes and work with the corporate accounting team to maintain internal controls documentation and assist in internal controls testing.
- Have a full and complete understanding of Company and order management policies and metrics, as well as Company product offerings.
- Assist with implementation of process improvements and new systems to streamline and standardize the Company's worldwide order administration processes and implement best practices within the order to cash cycle.
- Assist with international customer support renewal process, ensuring timely and accurate preparation and delivery of renewal quotes, and the processing of support renewal orders.
- Manage international accounts receivable by performing collections efforts and communicating status to corporate accounting on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and reconcile worldwide order related reports
- Support corporate accounting team on VAT, revenue and revenue recognition analysis reports and other reports.
- University degree in accounting or finance.
- A minimum of 5 years international order administration experience in a hardware and software environment, dealing with complex hardware configuration requirements.
- Order administration experience at a public company.
- Ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues.
- Ability to work well with others and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in business process improvement projects.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Understanding of basic revenue recognition concepts.
- Must be analytical and embrace technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced user of Excel, SharePoint and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Advanced user of SalesForce CRM or other global CRM
- Advanced user of order administration and accounts receivable ERP modules.
- Self-directed and motivated. With the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Must be flexible and available to work with employees at all levels of the organization.